1) A notational analysis of the scrum and its impact on team performance and end result in professional rugby union: Cameron Avant (BSc (Hons) Sport Performance) and Dr Laurence Protheroe
2) Does cat coat colour affect the length of time taken to be adopted from rescue shelters: Jennifer Dow (BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare) and Sienna Taylor
3) An investigation into the effects of mastitis on fertility in a commercial dairy herd: Jessie Guscott (BSc (Hons) Bioveterinary Science) and Brian Evans.
4) A comparison of three positive reinforcement methods and their effectiveness in training dogs (Canis familiaris): Carly Hill (BSc (Hons Animal Behaviour and Welfare) and Lucy Bearman-Brown
5) Factors affecting the admittance and survival rates of European Hedgehogs (Erinaceus europaeus) within two rehabilitation centres: Alice Woodward (BSc (Hons) Bioveterinary Science) and Lucy Bearman-Brown